Copyright 2007 of kid you not aka. ramzijamal.
All rights reserved.

Wednesday 4 April 2007

its just my commentary

My oh my....finally hibernation season for me is over. I didnt have a blog. Knew about it but didnt even care to create one. Kept asking the inevitable question of "What's the point?". And yes, it has always been a hot issue when the "point" one tries to make relates to the ongoing fight for freedom of speech. Well, i'm not fighting for or writing about anything that relates to or that will evolve into the latter topic, rather i'm in pursuit of a more selfish objective. Anyway, the fight for freedom of speech has always been futile in Singapore. So, following that thread is "point"less.

I believe in intention - that everything was created for a purpose. And no, as much as you would like to conclude that the latter statement does carry a religious intonation to it, Im neither here to preach nor comment on anything religious. That, once again is not my "point". In my opinion, the blog was created for the purposes of technological amusement - like that of its technological counterparts such as the MP3 player, the dvd player, the computer and the game consoles. Yes, these are huge and serious inventions known to modern society but at the end of the day, amusement is its very purpose.

So, with amusement hovering around in my head when I created this blog, this has to be part of my intention and part of my answer to my question. Amusement that can be achieved through the telling of stories of the people Ive met and through highlighting their idiosyncracies. Raising awareness on global issues seems like a good idea too... And through these efforts of me sharing my 2cents worth, I hope to be famous by giving the readers the impression that Im witty, smart and provocative. Well, that's the whole "point" isnt it?

I cant start a business because its hard for me to raise a strong capital, I have delusions that my hobbies are my talents and if you ask me which alphabet comes after "k", I would most definitely have to recite the entire alphabet before giving you an answer. So creating a blog using only my brain as my capital and tapping on my talent for writing, I can satisfy my or even your insatiable need for amusement. Geez...all this to be famous huh? Didnt know that it would be this hard...

No comments:

Right Click Disabler Right Click Disabler