Copyright 2007 of kid you not aka. ramzijamal.
All rights reserved.

Friday 6 April 2007

the guy that works at the record store...episode 2

Once again, substantially copy any of my material and I'll sue you...

(A customer strolls into the store and approaches the counter)

Customer: Do you know that song?

Record Guy: Excuse me, what?

Customer: Huh? What?

Record Guy: You asked me whether if I knew a song, what is that song?

Customer: Yah, and that's what Im asking you.

Record Guy: So the song is called 'that song'?

Customer: No, I dont think so. But Im asking you if you know it.

Record Guy: What song? Which song? Can you give me the title of the song please?!

Customer: I dont know.

Record Guy: What about the artiste?

Customer: Dont know.

Record Guy: The name of the album?

Customer: Nope.

Record Guy: The genre of music that the artiste specializes in?

Customer: I think it's rock, jazz and a bit of classical sometimes.

Record Guy: *Geez..like that was helpful* Is the song sung by a he or a she?

Customer: Not to sure...

Record Guy: Sir, where did you this song from?

Customer: Oh, from the clothes shop next door. They were playing it. I thought you knew it.


Hmmm.....?

No comments:

Right Click Disabler Right Click Disabler