Copyright 2007 of kid you not aka. ramzijamal.
All rights reserved.

Wednesday 11 April 2007

the guy that works at the record store...episode 4

(A customer walks into the store and the record guy watches him suspiciously as he slowly approaches the counter....smiling....)

Record Guy: Hi....

Customer: Hi!

Record Guy: Uh...may I help you with something?

Customer: Is this the information counter?

Record Guy: No, it is not.

Customer: Oh! So where do I ask for information on a particular item?

Record Guy: Right here. But this is the cashier area not the information counter. I am a Sales Associate. By me providing information, it is just something additional.

Customer: So you are not a Receptionist?

Record Guy: Nope.

Customer: So where do I find the Receptionist?

Record Guy: There isnt any.

Customer: So where do I go?

Record Guy: Just ask me.

Customer: Oh ok then. Do you know if you have this cd called 'The Dancing Wolves'?

Record Guy: Let me check.

(As he types the title of the cd into the computer database to search, the record guy is glad that they do not have any in stock)

Record Guy: It is out of stock.

Customer: Oh. Do you know if they have it in Malaysia?

Record Guy: No I dont.

Customer: Why not?

Record Guy: Because I dont live in Malaysia and I dont work in a shop that sells cds in Malaysia.

Customer: Oh really?! How about Japan or Australia?

Record Guy: Same explanation Sir...

Customer: Cant you guys search the entire globe for shops that sell such a cd?

Record Guy: No, we cant. We are situated in Singapore and we can only tell you the availability of stocks in Singapore and nowhere else. We are a music store Sir, not a research laboratory.

Customer: Oh...I see. But when the cd comes into this asian region, do let me know. Even if it has launched in other countries first before Singapore ok? Here's my contact and details.

Record Guy: Su....re...

Hmmm......?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

you sure those were the exact words you used? i bet there's at least a little exaggeration there right..

i can't imagine you using sarcasm a customer.. "We are a music store Sir, not a research laboratory"

kid you not said...

yes, those were the exact words...sarcasm and all

Anonymous said...

ohh yea, still haven't give you the website..

http://polaristarz.blogspot.com/

enjoy. haha.

Anonymous said...

when's episode 5 comming?

Right Click Disabler Right Click Disabler