Copyright 2007 of kid you not aka. ramzijamal.
All rights reserved.

Tuesday 10 April 2007

the guy that works at the record store...episode 3

It is just a matter of time before the record guy knocks himself unconscious with the receiver of the telephone...

(The phone at the counter rings and unfortunately the record guy was around)

Record Guy: Good morning, this is 'The Record Store'. How may I help you?

Customer: Is this 'The Record Store'?

Record Guy: I have just said that it is.

Customer: Oh...Eh, you know ah, the other time I bought a cd and then I got already my friend gave it to me for my birthday you know!

Record Guy: Oh, then Happy Birthday to you then Madam.

Customer: Thank you thank you. It was last week organized party and all but anyway my friend gave me the cd that he bought from your shop lah. I have then how?!

Record Guy: Then you can exchange it for something else. Just bring the cd over and pick something else. If you pick something that is lower in value, we wont be able to refund you the difference. If you pick something that is higher in value, you would have to pay the difference.

Customer: But I got no receipt leh!

Record Guy: Of course you dont Madam. That cd was given to you as a gift for your birthday.

Customer: Will you be there?

Record Guy: Where?

Customer: At the shop. Today and tomorrow.

Record Guy: I am working today till 7pm but off tomorrow.

Customer: But I need to see you. I am scared they will not let me exchange!

Record Guy: Of course they would Madam, its company policy.

Customer: I am leaving the country soon and that is why they celebrated my birthday first before I go. Can I show you my passport when I go there?

Record Guy: Its not necessary Madam, we are not Immigration. Just come down and I promise you that they will exchange it for you.

Customer: Sure ah?

Record Guy: Yes Madam, I promise.

Customer: Yeah! Thank you thank you! Pray for me that I will have a safe flight!

Record Guy: Of course. May God be with you. Bye Bye....

Hmmmmm......?

No comments:

Right Click Disabler Right Click Disabler