Copyright 2007 of kid you not aka. ramzijamal.
All rights reserved.

Wednesday 3 October 2007

Allow me to express myself...

AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Radiohead is finally coming out with a new record since 2003!

It's called In_Rainbow. Release date is 10th October 2007. Discbox shipment will commence on or before 3rd December 2007.

Currently, it's only available on their website and at the moment I can't wait for my pay day so that I can splurge on their music goodies!

And I think that's the only way their music will be made available.

Downloads come at fee in which the customer decides (SO COOL BUT DON'T TAKE ADVANTAGE LAH!) and the discbox is priced at 40 British pounds including shipment charges. They ship globally.

The link to their website is at the bottom of this page on the left.

FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SOME REAL MUSIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YESSA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-)

No comments:

Right Click Disabler Right Click Disabler