Copyright 2007 of kid you not aka. ramzijamal.
All rights reserved.

Thursday 11 October 2007

In Rainbows...

I've downloaded the album yesterday. Yes, the album in which I paid 95 pence for it. I am quite ashamed of myself. But it was an honest mistake. Honest! Because I thought I was paying for a single track - under the impression of the website's store interface. However I am redeeming myself by purchasing their discbox next month.

My sincere apologies....to the band.

Apologies aside, the album completely rocks! An outstanding album in months! Sleek, smooth, weird yet catchy, relaxing and entirely original, this album is going to be on my playlist for months to come.

Oh yeah, TGITA will return soon enough. Sorry for the lack of humour and laughter on this blog. Been tired and busy. Then my attention was abruptly directed to the band.

No comments:

Right Click Disabler Right Click Disabler