Copyright 2007 of kid you not aka. ramzijamal.
All rights reserved.

Monday 25 June 2007

Thoughts from a little Monster in my Head Ep 4...

'If I need it,
I need to buy it.'
And so goes the only principle that Rappoo repeats to himself.

'If I don't pay,
I will not get what I need.'
He said knowing the consequences of non-payment, incurring debts and poverty.

'But it's not my fault,
I don't have anything to pay them with.'
He said angrily. Frustrated and angst-ridden.

'I don't have much of what they want,
And what they want is what I need too.'
He logically blamed. For the way the world worked. For the way the world lived.

'I can't do anything about it.
My tears will not decrease the amount. My screams will not increase their understanding.'
He spoke. Wisely. Trying to calm himself down. Surprisingly, he could be at this stage faster than before.

'Yes. If I need it,
I must buy it.'
Like an epiphany, Rappoo had just created for himself a new principle. A new way of life. A new perspective.

'Or else, if I don't,
They will never let me have what I need.'
And with that new principle, came a clearer consequence. A bottom-line much more straightforward. An effect that Rappoo must understand no matter what.

1 comment:

kid you not said...

I am sorry. Is it possible for you to write in english?

Right Click Disabler Right Click Disabler