Copyright 2007 of kid you not aka. ramzijamal.
All rights reserved.

Sunday 13 May 2007

the guy that works at the record store...episode 8

(Tonight on: Who's the weirdest of them all?!)

(We have contestants who got lost...)

Customer: Where am I?

Record Guy: At the record store.

Customer: Really?

(Contestants who...lose themselves?)

Customer: I'm not sure which one I like...uh..which one do you think I like?

(Contestants who asked for directions...)

Customer: I'm outside your record store but where is it?

(And contestants who refuse to accept directions...)

Customer: Do you know where's the nearest shop that sells musical instruments?

Record Guy: It's in the shopping centre just down the road.

Customer: I don't think so. Thanks anyway.

(So get ready to see the weird...)

Customer: Is U2 now called Linkin Park?

(The strange...)

Customer: Do you guys sell pirated stuff at the record store? If not, can you bring it in for me?

(And the plain scary...)

Customer: Can I have another plastic bag please? It's for my dog.

(So if there's one thing we learn, it is to tell you life's simple truth...)

Customer: Why you make things so complicate?! I don't like complicate things! I can't know what you are talking about everytime!

(Right here on: Who's the weirdest of them all?!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Is U2 now called Linkin Park?
kekekekeke

Right Click Disabler Right Click Disabler